Prev: Re: The ECC VII Quote Board Next: Re: Fighters and Hangers

[OT] Help Reading Email Headers

From: "Star Ranger" <dean@s...>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 20:01:28 -0600
Subject: [OT] Help Reading Email Headers

Is there someone out there who can help me read the headers on some
email I
have been getting?

I've been getting a buch of bounce messages comming back to me when I
haven't sent anything.	It looks like someone has a virus and their
computer
is being taken over to send spam and the virus and they are spoofing a
random name @star-ranger.com as the from address. (I doublechecked my
computer and no viruses)

I'd like to know if there is a way to find out who is sending out all
those
bogus emails or if more than one computer is involved.

Send me an email directly if you can help.

Thanks,
Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: The ECC VII Quote Board Next: Re: Fighters and Hangers