Prev: RE: Fighters and Hangers Next: Re: Fighters and Hangers

ECC 7 pics

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 17:23:00 -0500
Subject: ECC 7 pics

Hey all,

For those of you whose browsers can deal with ftp transfers,
I've just scanned in the ECC pics I took and put them up on
our FTP site here at work. Grab them at your leisure (well,
you have a week; then they get auto-deleted). Point your
favorite browser to:

ftp://ftp.stsci.edu/tmp/kochte/

All ECC pics will be entitled ECC7-##.JPG, where "##" will be
some identifier number. But for your edification...

ECC7-01 - David Dunn (of DLDProductions) pleads with Stuart
Murray, "Puh-leeeze give me money!!!!!"

ECC7-02 - TOny Finan (Martian player) looks on as David Raynes moves
his U.S. Army forces to engage the Martian Menace from Space.

ECC7-03 - Bob Yeager (left) and Scott Field (right) attempt to not
get creamed in the asteroid field of Egg McGuffin

ECC7-04 - An FT game, I think this was Jon Davis' FT Tournament. Dan
Blezak is at left; I'm spacing the name of the gentleman on the right.
:-(

ECC7-05 - Aaron Newman and [geez, spacing another name! :( ] playing
around in (I think) the Zombie Smackdown FMA game

ECC7-06 - Aaron Teske (left) ponders the situation in Stuart Murray's
(center) Cinegrunt game (Nick Caldwell center behind Stuart)

ECC7-07 - Painting seminar. Scott Field, of course, making a ham of
himself.

ECC7-08 - Nick Caldwell's Pirates FMA game. Note the burning "Aeronef"
vehicle at 2 o'clock to the ship (another is at 11 o'clock)

ECC7-09 - Jim Bell's Klingon Cruiser Squadron is about to make Noam's
Earth Force Omega Destroyer wish it had stayed in bed today...

ECC7-10 - Aaron Teske (left) and Dan Blezak (right) look on as Aaron
Newman points to where Jon Davis (hiding behind his arms) can make
'bloop-bloop' noises (or something like that)

ECC7-11 - Next round of the Full Thrust Tournament

ECC7-12 - Another FT game (not sure which one). Stuart Murray smugly
writes orders while a concerned Jerry Han ponders the situation at hand.

ECC7-13 - FMA Sheep game. I'll say no more. Other than Adrian is in
white,
and Jon T can be seen behind the Eldritch Terror, laughing. The white
dots
are the sheep. Run away. Now.

ECC7-14 - OGRE Bash. Never really got good and gory, but you can see
quite
a sampling of OGREs on the field - from Mk Is to Vs and a couple of
Fencers,
too.

ECC7-15 - Battle for Durango - before the armour arrives. Cliffs
courtesy
of Damo, river courtesy of John Lerchey (as are the cows, those
elongated
white 'commas'; the other white blobs are haystacks and are mine). The
rest
is mine. Mine, I tell you, MINE! <ahem>

ECC7-16 - The Anglian forces make their initial dash for the hill.
You'll
note a few destroyed armour units in the back left corner - victims of
Durango artillery fire (white cotton denoted dead tanks)

ECC7-17 - "Today, please..." The Anglians are presented with a number of
obstacles, some of which have not been seen yet. Damo (center) and John
Lerchey (right) as Durango Defenders nap as [name forgotten :-( ] moves
his platoon of Kochtes forward.

ECC7-18 - Chauncy (Durango Defender, left) takes an opportunity fire
on Scott Field's AC armour trying to crest the narrow hill.

ECC7-19 - The battlefield. Note the number of destroyed AC tanks
(features
Kochtes, Boyds, and Lynxes)

ECC7-20 - View from the Durango side of life. The AC are beginning to
heavily pressure the Durango Defenders (note all the cotton 'smoke')

ECC7-21 - Final view of the battlefield, showing some of the destroyed
buildings and Chauncy's defensive position.

Okay, that's it. Hope you enjoy them. If anyone wants to post them
somewhere,
feel free! (be sure to include these notations above)

Mk

Prev: RE: Fighters and Hangers Next: Re: Fighters and Hangers