Prev: Re: CPV? Next: FT to WW2 conversion

Re: variable hulls

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 18:17:30 +0100
Subject: Re: variable hulls

Glen Bailey wrote:

>But I have a question: What are the hull costs of ships with
>only one hull?

3 pts, unless they're Sa'Vasku. In order to pay for anything else than a

3-row hull, non-SV ships must put at least one hull box in each row.
(Due
to their several peculiarities Sa'Vasku ships are restricted to 4-row
hulls
only, and therefore pay 2pts per biomass box even if they have 3 or
fewer
such boxes.)

Yes, this means that the smallest FB1 and FB2 ships should be 1-3 pts
more
expensive than they currently are. If some variant of the CPV system is
officially adopted we'll need to publish updated points values for all
the
Fleet Book ships anyway; if it isn't we'll revise the hull rows rule
slightly instead :-/

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: CPV? Next: FT to WW2 conversion