Prev: Salute Next: Re: John Atkinsons' return

Re: After Con Report - ECC VII

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 17:43:12 -0500
Subject: Re: After Con Report - ECC VII

Doug Evans wrote:

> ***
> Unless you have a slipped schedule so that there's something starting
> every 30-60 minutes... or there are enough people milling around that
> you can have a chat or play something short.
> ***
>
> I've always thought a con should have a few drop in games. I've
mentioned
> an idea for an FT one here, and think my Aliens board game, which can
> finish in a usual 20-30, would fit the bill.

We've got a few spaces that are usually open for a pick up game.  Dan
Blezek and Stuart Murray were playing Space Hulk on Friday night after
the game ended in the first timeslot.

I'd like to put together one or more "Scenario in a Box" for the next
convention.  The idea is that the box would contain a small scenario
(1 - 2 hours) for Full Thrust for 2-4 players with figures, setup
instructions, SSDs, and play balancing instructions for advanced and
new players.  The boxes would be available at the registration desk
for whomever wanted to play it.  They'd belong to the convention, so
they'd be back each year.

Comments?

Jon

Prev: Salute Next: Re: John Atkinsons' return