Prev: Re: John Atkinsons' return Next: Re: After Con Report - ECC VII

Salute

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 22:40:26 +0000
Subject: Salute

Hi all,

If you are planning to go to Salute, and know Power Projection: Escort
and are interested in getting into the con for free (in return for
demoing), please contact me off list. Due to work (sending me to safety
audit our South Africa plant) I'm not going to be able to make it to
the Con, so I'm trying to get some help for Andy Lilly. Our ace
co-demonstrator (Neil McGurk) also can't make it so we're struggling...

Ideally you'll be happy dealing with the punters, and happy explaining
the game...

Cheers,

Dom
---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
      http://www.powerprojection.net/
Power Projection: "It's all about going to other people's
planets and making *them* do what *we* want."
CPO Vandenbroucke, IIN Dreadnought 'Cleon the First'.

Prev: Re: John Atkinsons' return Next: Re: After Con Report - ECC VII