Prev: Re: [FT] The Battle of Zibriske Point, a 40000cpv battle report Next: Re: this is a first...

GZG East Coast Convention VII shirts

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 06:25:49 -0500
Subject: GZG East Coast Convention VII shirts

We sold out of the shirts at the East Coast Convention last weekend,
but additional shirts will be produced by our graphics vendor.

These golf shirts are white knit with a ECC VII logo on the front
and one of Agis' UNSC fleet images on the back.

If you're interested in a shirt, please contact:

LER Graphics at webmaster@lergraphics.com

They can provide more details on the prices and shipping costs.

LER Graphics would like to make one production run at the end of
March for the additional shirts, so please submit your orders by
March 28th.

Jon Davis

Prev: Re: [FT] The Battle of Zibriske Point, a 40000cpv battle report Next: Re: this is a first...