Prev: Re: [LST] While the cat's away... Re: Off to ECC! :-) Next: Re: SGII And Points

RE: Off to ECC! :-)

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 08:40:55 -0600
Subject: RE: Off to ECC! :-)

***
...What I need to do is post something in the local comic store, and see
what happens. Monroe is a college town, after all.
***

Ok, this is both a case of do what I say, not what I do, and the last
time
I'll try lame suggestions from afar, but it seems to me a game with
someone
in a semi-public place would be a start. It sounds like you're having
trouble getting that first player, though.

However, a small game in a food court or gathering area, particularly in
student union, would be the perfect place to lure the unsuspecting.

***
On the other hand, I have a couple of guys who come by once a month for
_Delta Green_ campaign. It's not miniatures (it's roleplaying) but it's
lot of fun nonetheless.
***

With the several times I've seen RPG notices up that seemed unanswered
at
the shop, I'd say you should feel some solace.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [LST] While the cat's away... Re: Off to ECC! :-) Next: Re: SGII And Points