Prev: [OT} -RE: Fighters and Hangers Next: RE: Fighters and Hangers

RE: Fighters and Hangers

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:14:59 -0500
Subject: RE: Fighters and Hangers

At 3:27 PM -0600 2/26/04, Doug Evans wrote:
>  >But then on the other hand you can imagine a cradle that locks the
craft
>down and where robotic arms load >missiles and such onto hard points.
>
>Would you tend to see such cradles tend to be of relatively limited
>capacity variation? Fighter-sized vs Lander-size?

More like Fighter Model. Sorry, the Ark Royal Can't accept the MK III
Stike Hawk because it hasn't received the new Mk17 NoIII cradles for
the Strike Hawks...

>  >A military case in point for not having automated reloading - (...)
>
>There you go, assuming from current tech. I have faith! I KNOW that
>someday, engineering WILL be capable of banishing Murphy! *snicker*

When you get high tech, murphy get's high tech. Or in the words of Mr
Scott, "the more complicated the plumbing gets, the easier it is to
stop up the works."

-		  Data Center Operations Group		      -
-		http://web.turner.com/data_center/	       -
- Ryan Montieth Gill		       One CNN Center SE0813 E -
- Hours 11am - 7pm Mon - Fri	    (8Sdc, 10Sdc IT@3Ndc)      -
- Cellular: 404-545-6205	     e-mail: Ryan.Gill@cnn.com -
- Office: 404-588-6191					       -
-	      Emergency Power-off != Door release!	       -

Prev: [OT} -RE: Fighters and Hangers Next: RE: Fighters and Hangers