Prev: Re: Jon T in the States Next: RE: Fighters and Hangers

[OT} -RE: Fighters and Hangers

From: "B Lin" <lin@r...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:50:52 -0700
Subject: [OT} -RE: Fighters and Hangers

I don't think it was 15-20 years.  I've only been doing Victorian Sci-Fi
for about 10.  The 25mm Hullcutter screw galley is still to be
christened, as I still have not found a suitable stand for it.	It will
sometime be joined by the four other Martian ships under construction,
but they will not be individually planked as the Hullcutter was. (if you
think that was crazy, check out what this guy does with toothpicks -
http://users.rcn.com/kusy/boatframe.html

Someday I'll get back into Victorian Sci-Fi...

--Binhan