Prev: Re: Fighters and Hangers Next: Re: Fighters and Hangers

Re: Jon T in the States

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 18:12:08 +0000
Subject: Re: Jon T in the States

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 06:07:02PM +0000, agoodall@att.net wrote:

>No, it was a speed sign just outside of Urquhart Castle near
Drumnadrochit, Scotland. There was also a sign, the text of which I
can't remember, beside it in several different European languages.
>The weird part was that I didn't remember seeing any other signs in
kilometres on the way, so why bother doing it there?

Ah. This would have been paid for by a grant of some kind, probably from
the EU; not an official road sign, therefore.

Roger

Prev: Re: Fighters and Hangers Next: Re: Fighters and Hangers