Prev: Re: [OT] Starship Troopers supplies - American source for cheap Bugs (spiders) Next: Re: [OT] Starship Troopers supplies - American source for cheap Bugs (spiders)

Re: [OT] Starship Troopers supplies - American source for cheap Bugs (spiders)

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 19:36:20 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Starship Troopers supplies - American source for cheap Bugs (spiders)

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:45:16 -0700 "B Lin" <lin@rxkinetix.com> writes:
>I found a novelty company in Michigan that sells bags of 2" spiders
<snip>
>On the following pages are some "painted" spiders and some larger 2.5"
>spiders,

At 1 " is 100 Yds... BIG spiders! <grin>

I never thought about it in DS 2... Do Bugs have the ability to melee
AFVs?  Soldier Bugs only?  But then Warriors have nasty Beams they
'fire'
('flash'?  Uh, don't go there Beast... 'beam'? -  "The bug beams it's
beam..."Nah  - shoot?) IIRC from the book.  If they are 'fire' beams do
they count as terror weapons against infantry?

Waves of workers with warriors hidden inside the mass and only being
seen
when they shoot...  Ugly.

So would they be Size 4 for workers and 5 (or Oversized) for warriors?
Armor 1 for workers (treat them as vehicles and infantry for assorted
weapons?) and armor 2 for warriors?

The remnants of my mind are whirling...

Gracias,
Glenn

"Half the Harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to
feel important.  They don't mean to do harm - but the harm does not
interest them.	 Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they
are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves."
     T. S. Elliot

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!