Prev: *smite* RE: [OT] English As She is Spoke Next: Re: [OT] Starship Troopers supplies - American source for cheap Bugs (spiders)

Re: [OT] Starship Troopers supplies - American source for cheap Bugs (spiders)

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 19:26:02 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Starship Troopers supplies - American source for cheap Bugs (spiders)

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:01:49 -0600 Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>
writes:
<Aaaaaaarrrrggghhhh!>

>Is it offensive they've not changed their name to 'Asian Trading
>Company?'
>
>The_Beast

I get enough of that at work! <VBG>

Due to lack of a sense of humor (Humour for ther UK/Canada/Australia) I
__have__ had people complain I am Anti-Black and Anti-woman... Female...
whatever... at work.  I just said that a woman's beauty is not
determined
by her skin color, eye shape or the language she speaks.  Guess there
were no hyper-sensitive Asian-Pacific Islanders around that day...

But, it's not like my 'color commentary' (See?	See?) about management
has made the "General" (Ret.) know me far too well already.  I think
that's part of the reason he no longer reads his own e-mail...

LOL!

Gracias,

Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!