Prev: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite Next: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite

Re: Laserlight's FT Lite rules

From: agoodall@a...
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:22:57 +0000
Subject: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite rules

Doug wrote:

> You can REALLY load something with extraneous rules to try to make
every
> occurance covered, and end up with an SFB, which daunts by size.
However,
> using 9 mu instead of 10 mu speed in an example takes up no more room,
and
> covers possible confusion.

Yes, an example with odd numbers would be a good idea.

For the record, I thought the official answer was that you don't round.
If you're going at a speed of 9 mu, you move 4.5 mu in the first half of
the movement, and 4.5 mu in the second half of the movement.

So, in a way the rules are quite clear: you divide the distance in half.
All the rule book really needs are for all the examples to be in odd
numbers to reinforce this.

--
Allan Goodall		   agoodall@att.net
http://www.hyperbear.com   agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite Next: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite