Prev: Re: damage as threat modifier for AWI-FMA Next: Re: UN ships online eh?

RE: UN ships online eh?

From: "Karl A. Bergman" <karlbergman@c...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:42:57 -0800
Subject: RE: UN ships online eh?

	I did some testing with the SSDs in various programs.  I saved
the SSD as
an image file by right-clicking the SSD and selecting "save picture as".
then opened a Word document and selected "Insert" and "Picture" and
"From
File" to insert the SSD into the document.  From there I was able to
size it
with fair success.  For those who don't or won't use Word, I had similar
success using Open Office 1.1.

	If you want to use the SSD as a part of a larger document, then
past it
into a large Paint file, add the other items you want then save the
image.
You can then insert the whole image into your Word or Open Office
document,
and size it appropriately.  I used this method to create SSDs for all of
the
ships and their variants in Fleet Book 1, then added weapon information
below the image for a single point of reference for each ship in play.