Prev: Re: damage as threat modifier for AWI-FMA Next: RE: UN ships online eh?

Re: damage as threat modifier for AWI-FMA

From: damosan@c...
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:26:27 +0000
Subject: Re: damage as threat modifier for AWI-FMA

> The timely bayonet charge was a major tactic...

I've seen shows on the history channel talking about the bayonet and the
ACW.  In the reading I've done about AWI the continentals had a habit of
just running away when the Brits fixed bayonents, hit skirmish order,
and charged.  In their case I think it had more to do with terror than
anything else.

Later on it was a different story...but by then there was a trained army
to take the charge.

--
Damo

Prev: Re: damage as threat modifier for AWI-FMA Next: RE: UN ships online eh?