Prev: RE: simple rules for non-gamers Next: Re: simple rules for non-gamers

Re: simple rules for non-gamers

From: agoodall@a...
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 14:32:39 +0000
Subject: Re: simple rules for non-gamers

Indy wrote:
> My first wargame was the old Metagaming pocket game, Chitin:I. I had
> ordered OGRE, but Metagaming sent me the wrong item.

I always wanted to order Chitin:I but never got around to it. I did
order Ogre, GEV, and a bunch of other Metagaming games from them in the
late 70s. This thread has me all nostalgic for those games I used to
play 20 years ago, even if in many ways they are inferior to some of the
games available today.

> Wish you could make it out to Lancaster, PA, in a couple weeks. :-/

It's not going to happen this year, unfortunately. It may not happen
next year, either, as I only get a week of vacation after this year, and
two weeks next year (accumulated as I work throughout the year). I have
a number of friends and family members planning to visit which will
probably kill me for game conventions unless I go to one of the "local"
cons (local being 5 hours away).

--
Allan Goodall		   agoodall@att.net
http://www.hyperbear.com   agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: RE: simple rules for non-gamers Next: Re: simple rules for non-gamers