Prev: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together? Next: (FT) Maritime Strike Bombers--was acronym help,please.....

Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@p...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:43:39 +0100
Subject: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

Ground Zero Games wrote:
> I know there were problems with some of the stuff GeoHex produced
> under licence - sadly I didn't have much knowledge or control over
> this while it was happening! Unfortunately this isn't good for our
> reputation, which (coupled with the fact that I never made a great

Just to make this absolutely clear: I have always been very happy with
the goodies I bought directly from you, Jon.
I just wonder why I haven't heard much more of problems with Geohex
Tegethoff.

And about historicals: I won't say they(myself included) are
cheapskates, we just like to complain about the Evil Empire's
prices:-)
However, even historicals can be made with a nice level of quality for
a fair price. Recently I got some samples for various 6mm modern
manufacturers (not HGQ though), and the prices were all sort of
similar. However, the quality, especially for the infantry varied
greatly. This means I will buy most of this stuff only after I have
had some led/pewter in my hands. This is opposed to F/SF, which I buy
often unseen, or after having seen a picture on the web.

Frits

--
Frits Kuijlman			   F.Kuijlman@{its,cs,twi}.tudelft.nl
Delft University of Technology			      The Netherlands

Prev: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together? Next: (FT) Maritime Strike Bombers--was acronym help,please.....