Prev: STARSHIP TROUPERS! Next: Re: simple rules for non-gamers

Re: [DS] "Army" packs?

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 17:57:28 +0000
Subject: Re: [DS] "Army" packs?

On Sunday, Feb 15, 2004, at 09:04 Europe/London, Ground Zero Games
wrote:

> Well... it's an interesting thought, maybe it's something we can look
> at doing when we have DS3 ready to go!!  ;-)
>
> We have, in the past, done DS "starter forces" which had, say, a
> couple of tank platoons, a mech inf platoon (with a pack of infantry)
> and a platoon of support stuff (GMS, arty or whatever).

Yup. I bought one off you at either Dragonmeet or Salute. In honesty,
I can't remember which one. Now if only I could get the time to paint
them :-(

Cheers,

Dom
------------Dom Mooney-------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
"Once we actually mapped it for publication it seemed to shrink in
size and was no longer the immensity that would take months to
traverse. As things become known, they lose grandeur."
After Steve Perrin, Pavis & Big Rubble Reprint Epilogue
http://www.cybergoths.u-net.com   http://www.bits.org.uk/

Prev: STARSHIP TROUPERS! Next: Re: simple rules for non-gamers