Prev: Re: [FT] NAC Orcas Next: Re: FT losing market share?

Re: Power Projection: Fleet now in the US.

From: Dominic Mooney <dom.mooney@d...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:38:45 +0000
Subject: Re: Power Projection: Fleet now in the US.

On Wednesday, Feb 11, 2004, at 21:41 Europe/London,
kevinbalentine@verizon.net wrote:

> I ordered mine from Mystic Station today. Thanks for the heads up,
> Dom.
>
> I can't wait to have it in my grubby little hands. I've been building
> ships with the High Guard Ship Creator in anticipation. :-)

Cool. The heads up is kind of in my interest ;-)

BTW if you're on JTAS or Pyramid, I'm doing a chat session tomorrow
(Thurs) at 7pm CST on Power Projection.

Cheers,
Dom

------------Dom Mooney-------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
"Once we actually mapped it for publication it seemed to shrink in
size and was no longer the immensity that would take months to
traverse. As things become known, they lose grandeur."
After Steve Perrin, Pavis & Big Rubble Reprint Epilogue
http://www.cybergoths.u-net.com   http://www.bits.org.uk/

Prev: Re: [FT] NAC Orcas Next: Re: FT losing market share?