Prev: Re: FMAS: Hit locations Next: Re: FMAS: Hit locations

Re: FMAS: Hit locations

From: Laserlight <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 12:08:11 -0500
Subject: Re: FMAS: Hit locations

> Absolutely! I was first thinking of ICE's x Master series, sometimes
known
> as 'Table' Master,

A great game if you wanted to learn arithmetic.

  > As with a compliment I received a couple of times with the Aliens
bug hunt,
> 'Is that game fun?' 'It is when HE runs it...'

Sounds like the Cult of Stuart -- read some of the Cine-Grunt (Cinematic

StarGrunt) AARs from various ECCs.

Back on topic -- if I were doing "FMAS: The Role Playing Game", I might
think about hit locations, but as a skirmish game, IMHO that's an
unnecessary level of detail--you already have results of Wound,
Incapacitating Wound, Kill, Messy Kill.   If you really do want the
extra detail, I'd just focus on the effects--for example

For each wound, lose one action per activation and roll 1d6:
1-3. no additional effect
4. movement permanently reduced to d2
5. cannot attack, cannot defend in melee.
6. cannot move, cannot attack, cannot defend in melee.

Prev: Re: FMAS: Hit locations Next: Re: FMAS: Hit locations