Prev: Re: FMAS: Hit locations Next: Re: FMAS: Hit locations

Re: FMAS: Hit locations

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 09:58:52 -0600
Subject: Re: FMAS: Hit locations

>I'm familiar with Phoenix Command and I hardly want to introduce a
table
>which results in a hit to the upper ankle, outer radial, etc, etc,
etc....

Definitely didn't mean the full detail... ;->=

>It wasn't I, but I am very fond of it and now in the test group. :-)
>
>(It was from Leading Edge Games, not Iron Crown.)

Absolutely! I was first thinking of ICE's x Master series, sometimes
known
as 'Table' Master, then corrected the second part, but not the first.
Fingers and mind seldom in concert, don't you know.

My only experience with Phoenix Command, as I mentioned long ago and far
away, was some double-blind con games. The fellow (Chris?) running same
seemed to know his stuff, and took all the effort off the players. From
what I could see, took a lot of work, but gave us very graphic
descriptions
of just how much longer our characters would have til expiring, and how
much luck we'd have with even the best med care.

As with a compliment I received a couple of times with the Aliens bug
hunt,
'Is that game fun?' 'It is when HE runs it...'

I'll butt out now.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: FMAS: Hit locations Next: Re: FMAS: Hit locations