Prev: Re: Doc Who ?? Next: Double duty Miniatures

Re: Pictures of a few painted GZG Japanese ships.

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 12:44:21 +0100
Subject: Re: Pictures of a few painted GZG Japanese ships.

----- Original Message -----
From: "FlakMagnet72" <flakmagnet@tabletop-battlezone.com>

> Where I can find room on the models, I'm going to apply 1/300th scale
WWII
> "Rising Sun" flags.  I figure if Japan is going to change it's
constitution
> enough to un-renounce war as an instrument of foreign policy and thus
require
> a space-fleet, then it's also going to feel comfortable about going
back
> the Rising Sun for it's national flag.

IIRC, the modern Japanese Navy still uses the Rising Sun as its Naval
insgnia. And its was always only a military standard.

The national flag was always the plain red Sun, which is also used on
aircraft, now, in WWII and earlier.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: Doc Who ?? Next: Double duty Miniatures