Prev: Re: [SG2] Alternate Quick Combat Resolution (Modified Impact Versus ArmourProcedure) Next: Re: Pictures of a few painted GZG Japanese ships.

Re: Doc Who ??

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 06:27:20 EST
Subject: Re: Doc Who ??

In a message dated 2/6/04 8:16:50 PM,
owner-gzg-digest@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU writes:

<< I don't know...[shaking head with pained expression on face]...it's
only

like the series ran for 25 years, and it is being brought back next
year. No

other sci-fi series has had carnage or genocide to match. (Take the

terminator story line, nuclear war, assassins from the future etc,etc,
all

done in the early 70's with Day of the Daleks!). Where else can you find
the

cream, and the dregs, of Britains acting elite dressed up like as for a

psychedelic pantomine, spouting even the corniest line like it was the

finest Shakesperrean sonnett... >>

It is being brought back?  Hopeful not like the bad Fox movie they did
here
in the States?	I liked Doc Who, but that was just bad.

Have a Good One,

DOC Agren

     (Lurker on the Digest)