Prev: [OT] Dr Who and the heretics among us... Next: Re: [OT] Dr Who and the heretics among us...

Re: [OT] Dr Who and the heretics among us...

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 07:14:03 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Dr Who and the heretics among us...

Please note:

In my saying it is an acquired taste, I acknowledge that it's a) not for
everyone b) may take time to warm to, should you wish to bother,

I mean, c'mon, it's a kiddy show, and rather silly. Similarly silly as
was
Monty Python, and both are still rather dear to my heart.

Now, if you're going on about this, you might as well drag it back on
topic, and work up stats for a three way between Cybermen, Daleks, and
Space Marines.

The pride of British Military thought... ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: [OT] Dr Who and the heretics among us... Next: Re: [OT] Dr Who and the heretics among us...