Prev: RE: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS Next: Re: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS

RE: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 08:42:08 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

G'day,

>  Evidently those people who have tested and rejected numerical
>  limitations never bothered to actually inform the rest of the
>  list that they'd done so. I read through the entire archive
>  from 1998 looking for evaluations of numerical limits and
>  didn't find *ANY*

Sorry Hugh  the testing we did was for the test list and thus had to
reported there... enough people complain about the stuff that does make
it to print that if we posted every idea we tried (including the immense
number of "oh it seemed good when I thought of it") to the main list
there would be regular rioting in the street... "they want to do
what?!"...."what idiot thought of that?!" ;)

Have fun

Beth

Prev: RE: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS Next: Re: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS