Prev: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: Re: [SG][FT] Blank Data Sheets

Re: [SG][FT] Blank Data Sheets

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 07:10:55 -0600
Subject: Re: [SG][FT] Blank Data Sheets

I made this a note to the group because of one point: so far, the only
404
I got was the Sa'vasku ship bits, but that's because the FULLTHRUST.NET
site is mostly unavailable. There's a place holder page indicating a
re-write. Some sites being down make you sad, some frustrated. Then
there
are those so seemingly necessary, that their absence makes you scared.

Brian, using Netscape 7.01 with Java/Javascript disabled on Windoze
XP(can't think of any other special info), the only format problem I
have
is that the Roy Batty quote bleeds down over the start of 'Full Thrust
is
Ground Zero Games' excellent miniatures game of starship combat. I've
got
a...'

When I tried a print on the blanks sheets, I couldn't get them to fit in
the page, not even with Netscape's maximum reduction to 30%. As I have
this
problem from time to time, perhaps another lister can make suggestions
as
to browser settings on my part.

Thanks, Brian, and to anyone offering tips to me!

The_Beast

Prev: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: Re: [SG][FT] Blank Data Sheets