Prev: Selling my Fleet Next: Re: Selling my Fleet

Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW FT SHIPS!!

From: Lachlan Atcliffe <u1m87@u...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 06:10:16 +0000
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW FT SHIPS!!

Oerjan Ohlson wrote:

> Um... according to FB1, the Brocken class is a new *BB* class (entered

> service in 2179).  May I (well, Dean actually <g>) suggest that the
> new DD is called the Lutzow (or possibly Lützow, I don't remember)
> instead?

I hate to pitch in on this one, but an Israeli friend of mine also notes

that "Sabra" is more normally connected with atrocities committed during

the war in Lebenon. In his words, it would be like calling a USN vessel
"Vietnam".

If there are nicer connotations for the name, could some nice person let

me know?

- Lachlan Atcliffe

Prev: Selling my Fleet Next: Re: Selling my Fleet