Prev: Re: Eric's Full Thrust Ship Creator Next: RE: [FT] Advanced drives and beams

Hijacking the Eric's Full Thrust Ship Creator thread

From: FlakMagnet72 <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 11:59:38 -0500
Subject: Hijacking the Eric's Full Thrust Ship Creator thread

I've been able to get the Ship Creator working in XP, but in Linux when
I type
in "java -cp newshipbuilder.jar" I get an error:

/home/timg/newShipBuilder/newShipBuilder/jar

I'm ignorant on how java works, so what's the problem there?

--
--Tim
http://geocities.com/flakmagnet72

Prev: Re: Eric's Full Thrust Ship Creator Next: RE: [FT] Advanced drives and beams