Prev: Re: [OT, FH] Where is Gem 37? Next: Re: NAC additions

An item for those 'old SF figures' types

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 05:06:49 -0600
Subject: An item for those 'old SF figures' types

From: figuretrades@yahoogroups.com
<snip>

Message: 2
   Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 23:38:44 -0000
   From: "stefan_e_jones" <sej@aol.com>
Subject: For Sale: Grenadier "Starsoldier" figures

Many years ago, I bought some of Grenadier's "Starsoldier" figures
(produced in the late 70s) to represent mercenaries in a game
of "Starguard."

I never found enough to make a complete unit, so I'm hoping to sell
what I have.

I won't be looking for much. These aren't the best sculpted things
around. They might make a good unit of mercenaries for a skirmish or
SF RPG.

They're painted: camo colors for the middle three, while the
insurgents are dark green. Mounted on balsa squares.

What I have:

S01 Powered armor troopers (Possibly incomplete)

S03 Command and recon figures
S04 Troopers with laser rifles, 5 of 6
S05 Grenadiers and rocketeers

S07 Insurgent with cone and rocket guns

I'll photo these if anyone is interested.

Best,

Stefan Jones

<snip>

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: [OT, FH] Where is Gem 37? Next: Re: NAC additions