Prev: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention Next: Re: Trek Doomsday Machine

RE: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 02:44:29 +0000
Subject: RE: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention

Speaking of which....

I was speaking to the manager of my FLGS the other day (Abington Games
and
Hobbies, just outside of Philadelphia), and he mentioned that he was
going
to be attending GZGECC as a dealer.  And so I told him, in the spirit of

pleasing as many people as possible, that I would ask the list what kind
of
items they would like to see him bring to the show.

Al of the GZG stuff that he has, obviously, will be coming along.  Along

with Armorcast, and JR Miniatures, and dice and such...but what other
Stuff
would the attendees like to see?  And buy?

John Crimmins

Find high-speed ‘net deals — comparison-shop your local providers here.
https://broadband.msn.com

Prev: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention Next: Re: Trek Doomsday Machine