Prev: Making the ST Doomsday Machine Next: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

RE: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

From: "david smith" <bifsmith207@h...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 11:07:27 +0000
Subject: RE: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

If you are after the flying brick with loads o guns, try using a B5wars
nova
dreadnought. The B5 earthforce ships all look very NSL to me, and I use
them
as such. All those big guns I have as B3s, making the thing come out to
330
mass (it has a weaker hull than standard NSL, to represent a older
design
that has been refitted) with 1 fighter squadren aboard.

BIF

>Right now I have a nice small fleet and am thinking of expanding it. I
am
>wondering what you would recommend for me to add. I don't have FB 1
yet,
>but
>will order it at the same time as I get any more minis. All are FSE.
Though
>from what I've read FSE is not the fleet for me. NSL sounds more like
what
>am looking for. Flying Bricks with lots o' guns.
>
>Aaron
>
>-------
>

>"Mr. Spock, the women on your planet are logical. That's the only
planet in
>the galaxy that can make that claim." - Kirk (Elaan of Troyius)

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

Prev: Making the ST Doomsday Machine Next: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?