Prev: More on India (& GZGverse in general) (LONG) Next: RE: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

Making the ST Doomsday Machine

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 21:48:10 +1100
Subject: Making the ST Doomsday Machine

G'day guys,

Here's something Brian Bilderback asked me to pass along for him

Cheers

Beth

From:	Brian Bilderback [SMTP:brian.bilderback@ece.com]

Since I can no longer post to the list, would you do me a favor and post
a suggestion to Mark Drake for me (I still follow the archives)?

For the ST Doomsday Machine, it seems like a simple painted papier-mache
cone with a bit of Christmas tinsel for the core would be quite
effective, and darned easy!

Thanks,

Brian

"In life, you must try to be the type of person that your dog thinks you
are."

- Anonymous

Prev: More on India (& GZGverse in general) (LONG) Next: RE: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?