Prev: Re: pic needed.... Next: Re: India, GZG-style (LONG)

Re: Anyone have images of some of the GZG Future Wars line?

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 05:03:13 -0600
Subject: Re: Anyone have images of some of the GZG Future Wars line?

I think (dangerous thing) that some of them are in the downloadable
catalog or the downloadable flyer...

Gracias,
Glenn

Hx, SF, and Fx: 6 mm figures, Starships and 1:6K "Wet Navy" warships
are my main interest.	But I have forces in 6 through 25 mm FWIW...

<snip>

>> Does anyone have images of:
>>
>> DF-S08 Civilian Vehicles
>> DF-S09 Recovery Truck (heavy wheeled)
>> DF-S11 Cargo and ammo pods
>> DF-S19 Tracked excavator (military or civilian)
>> V6-01 Tripod War Machine (small)
>> V6-02 Tripod War Machine (large)
>>
>> If so, any pointers to web pages, or email of images to me would be
>> appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> John
>>

>> John K. Lerchey
>> Computer and Network Security Coordinator
>> Computing Services
>> Carnegie Mellon University

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: pic needed.... Next: Re: India, GZG-style (LONG)