Prev: Re: [FT] orbital sighting Next: Re: BAD DAY AT BLACK ROCK

Re: [FT] Memo to St Jon

From: Eric Fialkowski <ericski@s...>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 07:30:40 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] Memo to St Jon

On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 02:37, Alan and Carmel Brain wrote:

> Memo to Jon : What about making this an "official kit", possibly by
> frommaging one of the molds? Maybe one where the detail to be removed
> has already lost its crispness?

I think a modified weapon sponson would be better.  A little built up
area (maybe 2mm thick) with a peg to fit the old base mounting hole and
a new mounting hole on the underside.

> Also, maybe asking which parts of the SDN were missing, and which
parts
> were expended in kitbashing, and providing replacements? (see, I know
> how you do business)

While thank you for trying to get me the missing parts, I'd feel guilty
since I got the kit at cost from the hobby shop I worked at.

--
Eric Fialkowski <ericski@spro.net>

Prev: Re: [FT] orbital sighting Next: Re: BAD DAY AT BLACK ROCK