Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1856 Next: RE: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

FYI about Full Thrust in St. Louis, MO USA

From: "Patrick Connaughton" <ptconn@e...>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 20:20:56 -0600
Subject: FYI about Full Thrust in St. Louis, MO USA

Greetings Guys,
A little info from the Midwest, USA

I've the events coordinator for a local miniatures game con, and I've
decided to try and collect some Ground Zero Games (chiefly Full Thrust
from
me any way) for the convention. I'll keep anyone interested up to date
as it
gets closer to the event.

Our convention is called Barracks Battles and it takes place at the
Jefferson Barracks Park in St. Louis MO. The 3rd weekend in March. The
club
is Called Big Muddy and our url is bmhga.org.

Please feel free to drop me a line if you have comments, suggestion or
what
Thanks
Pat Connaughton

Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1856 Next: RE: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?