Prev: Happy 2004!! Next: Re: Mecha miniatures

Re: Fleet book 1 & 2

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 00:25:53 +0000
Subject: Re: Fleet book 1 & 2

>In a message dated 12/31/03 2:02:25 AM,
>owner-gzg-digest@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU writes:
>
><< From: Bruce Gelinas <warhawk1955@yahoo.com>
>Subject: Fleet book 1 & 2
>
>- --0-1568178313-1072835581=:6688
>
>Hello all i am new to the list and am trying to find copies of Fleet
book 1 &
>2. Is there a US distributer for GZG now the Geo-Hex went out of
business?
>Thanks in Advance,
>Bruce gelinas
>  >>

>Well, the official answer is no.
>
>I got copies both by stumbling over them at gaming stores and off ebay.
>
>The idea I would give U, is to try GZG direct and see what Jon price is
with
>shipping and the cruise the net and see what the best prices you can
get.

Direct from here in the UK, they are 8.00 UKP per book, and shipping
on the pair to the US would be around 6.00 UKP or so (that's a rough
guide from memory - we charge according to actual weight shipped) -
so a total package of approx 22.00 UKP inc airmail shipping.
Don't forget that if you want all 3 books (FT + the two FBs) we do a
special deal at 20.00 UKP plus shipping for the three.

Jon (GZG)