Prev: GZGs 15 mm Hammers Slammers Next: Re: GZGs 15 mm Hammers Slammers

Re: GZGs 15 mm Hammers Slammers

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 11:43:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: GZGs 15 mm Hammers Slammers

--- Don M <dmaddox1@hot.rr.com> wrote:
> I just got four squads painted up of	GZGs 15 mm
> Hammers Slammers.
> Only eight more squads to go lol. I picked this
> particular miniature because
> it's generic enough to be just about anyone. I
> wanted something for use as
> first line army troops for GZG-verse Free Cal-Tex.
> I'm using modern US
> troops for reservists.

Very cool.  Speaking of Free Cal-Tex troops, is it
just me or would a revival of TR's Rough Riders be a
great unit for FCT (The majority of the RR's were from
the Southwest, esp. Arizona and Texas)?

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

http://photos.yahoo.com/

Prev: GZGs 15 mm Hammers Slammers Next: Re: GZGs 15 mm Hammers Slammers