Prev: Re: GZG Questions Next: Re: GZGs 15 mm Hammers Slammers

GZGs 15 mm Hammers Slammers

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:36:08 -0600
Subject: GZGs 15 mm Hammers Slammers

I just got four squads painted up of  GZGs 15 mm Hammers Slammers.
Only eight more squads to go lol. I picked this particular miniature
because
it's generic enough to be just about anyone. I wanted something for use
as
first line army troops for GZG-verse Free Cal-Tex. I'm using modern US
troops for reservists. I decided to paint all the troops in a version of
the
old US (chocolate-chip) desert cammo. The reasons for this are simple
one
it really works well in western (rocky) American deserts (although I
remember standing out quite well in the Persian Gulf), Two I know the
pattern intimately and most important (to most gamers) it looks cool to
me....)

The Hammers Slammers miniatures are up to GZGs normal standards and
molded
cleanly with almost no flash other than the barest on the bottom of
the base. Thus the miniature needed very little by way of preparation
and
was quite the pleasure to paint.

Prev: Re: GZG Questions Next: Re: GZGs 15 mm Hammers Slammers