Prev: Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners Next: megafleets

Re: this is a first...

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 15:59:43 +0000
Subject: Re: this is a first...

>Jared Hilal wrote:
>
>>Never said I didn't enjoy watching "Buffy...", I just meant that
having
>>seen these, I am suspisious of his vision for sci-fi.
>>

>Be *very* suspicious of his vision.
>
>>Also, my enjoyment of "Buffy" and "Angel" has more to do with Kristy
>>Swanson, Allison Hannigan, Charisma Carpenter and Eliza Dushku :D  and
>>a TiVo-bility to FFwd throught the teen angst :)
>>

>You won't be disappointed, although the Firefly cast wasn't picked
>primarily for eye candy as the Buffy cast was.

Probably true, but they're still pretty damn good.... Kaylee (Jewel
Stait) is cute, Inara (Morena Baccarin) is exotically gorgeous, Zoe
(Gina Torres) is ass-kickingly gorgeous, and River (Summer Glau) is
cute but scary......  <grin>

And don't get me started on Saffron (from "Our Mrs. Reynolds", can't
recall the actress' name), who is truly of Willow-level cuteness....
<bigger grin>.

Oh, and the female viewers are catered for in "Trash" with a several
shots of Mal's backside.....  ;-)

Jon (GZG)

PS: there may or may not be a part-finished "Glow-Worm class"
transport ship in FT scale on my workbench at the moment....  ;-)