Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: Re: this is a first...

Re: Firefly (was: Re: this is a first...)

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 20:45:29 -0500
Subject: Re: Firefly (was: Re: this is a first...)

Ground Zero Games wrote:
> The background is lots of sparsely-settled human frontier colonies,
> all grubby and mostly low-tech. The crew are a mix of realistically
> flawed characters, each with their own agenda which may or may not
> match any of the others. The "Western in Space" (actually, more
> "post-ACW-reconstructionism in space") elements are perhaps a little
> heavy at times, but I think they work. I'd certainly rate it as the
> best-written TV SF I've yet seen.

So, are we going to see some 'not Firefly' ships?  Granted, you'd
have to scale them to be a little bigger than Serenity, but still...
(8-)  (Or how about some 'not Alliance Superdreadnoughts from HELL'
miniatures... God, those things were huge.... )

JGH

--
 **** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ****
"Oh, but I'm scared; one touch of your cold lips, I will join you there.

Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: Re: this is a first...