Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: Re: this is a first...

Re: this is a first...

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:05:25 -0600
Subject: Re: this is a first...

>Getting?  It went there as soon as the stupid dog got
>mentioned.

That's a daggit, dag nab bit...

Sillier than thee? That's me!

>Having just got the Firefly DVD set and watched some of the extras,
>Zoe (Gina Torres) springs obviously to mind in this context....  ;-)

Of previous show which I shall not dignify mentioning by name, she was
the
most interesting. As for Firefly, twas not my favorite show of what
could
have been, but US TV has kept far worse for years. I look forward to
chuckling over the scenes you're mentioning.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: Re: this is a first...