Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Request for help.... Next: Re: [FT] ESG conversion

Re: [OFFICIAL] Request for help....

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 11:21:06 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Request for help....

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> A small request for help....

Okay.

> I've been approached by a writer for a games magazine who wants to do
> a general article on GZG; no problem here, but they need (quickly)
> some colour photos in high resolution (suitable for high-quality
> magazine publication) of some of our minis - anything will do, SG
> figures, DS vehicles, and especially one or two of FT ships
> (preferably the newer fleets like the UN or the Japs, but any would
> do).

Go Jon!

> The problem is that with the Xmas mailorder rush in full swing, I
> don't have time to get anything specially taken for this (deadline
> for the magazine is very soon - well before Xmas - so I need to get
> this sorted within the next few days) - so, I wondered if anyone out
> there in list-land had anything suitable that they'd be prepared to
> have used in the article.

Ummmmmm.....you used the word "suitable"....ummmmmm...

> Now, these MUST be very high quality paintjobs, and good quality
> photos in good focus, with decent lighting and backgrounds (printing
> resolution will be 1600 x 1200 dpi I believe). FT ships photoshopped
> onto starscapes would also be fine..... anybody think they might be
> able to help?

Ummmmmm...you used the phrase "very high quality" in conjunction
with the word "paintjobs". That disqualifies me right there! :-(
And the few photos I have of GZG minis are in not great lighting.
<sigh>

I cannot help in this one, unfortunately.

Mk

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Request for help.... Next: Re: [FT] ESG conversion