Prev: Re: Dragonmeet Next: Re: [OT]Into The Laserzone

Re: Sorry, no but... Re: [OT]Into The Laserzone

From: "Thomas Heaney" <heaneyt@h...>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 18:54:59 -0000
Subject: Re: Sorry, no but... Re: [OT]Into The Laserzone

They were published by Andrew Finch before he started up A& A Game
Engineering (www.aandagames.co.uk). I don't think they got much
publicity
outside the SFSFW and from what I can remember were printed out on
demand
using an inkjet printer! I have contacted Andrew but there are no copies
left and the original electronic version has been damaged and isn't
complete. They do plan to rewrite it as an operational level game some
time
in 2004.

Thomas