Prev: Sorry, no but... Re: [OT]Into The Laserzone Next: Re: Sorry, no but... Re: [OT]Into The Laserzone

Re: Dragonmeet

From: Dominic Mooney <dom.mooney@d...>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 18:46:47 +0000
Subject: Re: Dragonmeet

On Saturday, December 6, 2003, at 02:49 PM, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> Sadly, no - not as traders, anyway. This year we looked long and hard
> at the stand costs, fuel, parking, paying staff & helpers, proximity
> to Xmas etc, and figured it simply wasn't commercially viable (ie: we
> didn't stand to make enough to make it worth getting up at 3am and
> driving to London....).
>
> Hopefully, myself and a  few friends will still be going down as
> punters for a few hours, so will probably see you if you're going.

Andy will be there, but I'm not (which really annoys me when PP:F is
finally due to ship :-/ ). The works Xmas do is that night, and as my
wife works at the same place as me and has a thing about me in black
tie ;-) going to London from Leeds wasn't an option. Travelling back
just wasn't practicable. I *still* don't understand why it's so close
to Xmas this time <sigh>.

Dom

---------dom@cybergoths.u-net.com----------
      http://www.powerprojection.net/
Power Projection: "It's all about going to other people's
planets and making *them* do what *we* want."
CPO Vandenbroucke, IIN Dreadnought 'Cleon the First'.

Prev: Sorry, no but... Re: [OT]Into The Laserzone Next: Re: Sorry, no but... Re: [OT]Into The Laserzone