Prev: Re: [FT] Campaign Poll Next: Re: [FT] Campaign Poll

Re: [FT] Campaign Poll

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 07:24:51 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] Campaign Poll

First, I certainly want to thank all that did so for replying to the
list;
many of the accompanying comments were helpful.

John's comment of 'Both, if I can get them. :-)' shows that the original
question should have been 1) what would your prefer, 2) what do you
actually do. I suspect that John's comment may suggest his play is as
dear
as mine, but might also indicate one-offs are more common. That does
seem a
theme.

I mentioned tourney-style or league gaming. This seldom involves the
carry
over of damage mentioned at the beginning. However, it does offer
regular
gaming, and a good sense of 'everyone' getting to play. Hey, it seems to
work for the Evil Empire (tm). Of course, this also tends to focus on
'points'.

Anyone try these?

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FT] Campaign Poll Next: Re: [FT] Campaign Poll