Prev: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II Next: RE: Full Thrust Age of Sail?

Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 18:52:02 -0500
Subject: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II

At 3:43 PM -0800 12/2/03, Brian B wrote:
>--- Ryan M Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>>  Well, can't Ground vehicles fire at VTOLs in low
>>  mode anyhow?
>
>They can definitely make opportunity attacks at Low
>FLight VTOL's making pop-ups.	I can't read my book
>right now (I like being employed), so I can't verify
>rules for normal Low Flight, but it stands to reason.

High mode is out as they're typically moving too fast or are too high
to engage. Low mode, in the open say, that's a valid target to me.

- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@SPAmindspring.com			    '85 CB700S -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       '72 Honda CB750 -
-				      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-				   '42 Daimler Scout Car Mk II -
-	 The director of Home Security encourages you to       -
-	   turn in your neighbor & spy on your friends.        -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF-ACLU   -

Prev: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II Next: RE: Full Thrust Age of Sail?