Prev: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II Next: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II

Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 15:43:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II

--- Ryan M Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com> wrote:

> Well, can't Ground vehicles fire at VTOLs in low
> mode anyhow?

They can definitely make opportunity attacks at Low
FLight VTOL's making pop-ups.  I can't read my book
right now (I like being employed), so I can't verify
rules for normal Low Flight, but it stands to reason.

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II Next: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II