Prev: Re: (SG) SaVasku bioconstructs Next: RE: Full Thrust Age of Sail?

RE: Full Thrust Age of Sail?

From: "Bradley, Jason \(US - Minneapolis\)" <jabradley@d...>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 08:32:01 -0600
Subject: RE: Full Thrust Age of Sail?

Yep, I'm looking for a good set of rules for Age of Sail while writing
my own just in case.  Oddly enough the idea of a Full thrust conversion
intrigued me because I had thought that if my Age of Sail rules turn out
to be fun to play, they might make a good sci-fi conversion as well!
Thanks for the info!
By the way Dean, are you here in Minnesota?

Jason