Prev: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II Next: Re: (SG) SaVasku bioconstructs

Re: (SG) SaVasku bioconstructs

From: Lachlan Atcliffe <u1m87@u...>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 10:31:54 +0000
Subject: Re: (SG) SaVasku bioconstructs

Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

>That's the beauty of bio-constructs you can have just about anything so
just let your imagination run wild ;)

>In FT they grow drones and that's an idea you could maybe drag across
and adapt too (if you didn't think the SG timescale was too short to do
it)...

(Excuse me, lurking newbie dropping in briefly)

You know, an on-table drone womb could be one heck of an
objective...equivalent to a human airbase and heavy industrial plant all

in one!

I don't know if it would be wise to actually let it grow any drones in
game-time, though....

- Lachlan Atcliffe

Prev: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II Next: Re: (SG) SaVasku bioconstructs