Prev: Re: PC gaming question...space battle game? Next: Re: PC gaming question...space battle game?

RE: PC gaming question...space battle game?

From: "Warren Shultzaberger" <carolwarren@a...>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 06:32:44 -0500
Subject: RE: PC gaming question...space battle game?

Mark,

You might want to try Star Empires III.

http://www.malfador.com/se3.html

It's not a fast paced game. It is turn based. A lot like a old Avalon
Hill game, but I love it.

You have to develop technologies, watch spending, design ships, have
great space battles, etc. It's kind of like a complete campaign system.

If your looking for a game that is like a flight simulator then this is
NOT it... SE3 is a strategy game.

And it's FREE too!

Warren Shultzaberger
"Religion is for those who are afraid of going to Hell.

Spirituality is for those who have already been there."